A holistic approach to healing
This retreat is for those who are experiencing more serious health challenges and who want to explore a different, more holistic approach. Here we will work with you to find answers, helping you to understand the deeper meaning of your illness.
You can come to Vale de Torre for help with:
• Diabetes • Crohn’s • Colitis • Depression • Heart disease • Migraines • Rheumatism • Allergies • Asthma • Psoriasis and other skin diseases • Fertility issues • Anxiety • Addictions • Celiac • Sleeping disorders • Osteoporosis • Arteriosclerosis • High blood pressure • Hypothyroidism • Lupus • Fibromyalgia • ME • Cancer
If you are unsure if this week is appropriate for your particular situation, we can only say that everybody will benefit in some measure from a holistic approach – even people who have been told that their problem is incurable or genetic. We do not believe in fighting illness or symptoms but rather in working with healing forces of the body.
Our treatment programme aims to address the particular environmental and emotional issue that underlie most illnesses. With diagnostic tools such a medical palmistry, facial analysis, kinesiology and reflexology, we can make a more personal diagnosis. Following this you will receive an individualised treatment programme that might include homeopathic remedies, Bach flowers, cell salts, fasting, supplements, EFT and sound healing.
Numbers for this retreat are limited to six people or fewer, to allow us to provide the close attention necessary for everyone.
Your Heal and Recover week programme
- Initial consultation with Dr Hans.
- EFT session with Laura.
- Daily yoga-inspired relax and meditation practices.
- Daily check-up with Dr. Hans
- Tibetan Bowl meditation(s).
- One raw salad evening meal, then three fresh juices per day (We use, as much as possible, locally sourced fresh produce.)
- Unlimited herbal teas.
- Use of the sauna.
- Help, support and advice as you need it.
- Final consultation with Dr. Hans.
The Heal and Recover week-long Retreat lasts six days, starting around 17h00 on the first day, ending on after breakfast on the last. (You may arrive earlier on Day 1 – from midday onwards – and leave later on Day 6.)
The long weekend Retreat will last four days, starting around 17hoo on the first day, ending after lunch on the last. (You may also arrive earlier and leave later, to fit in with your travel plans.) The programme will be the same, with the final consultation taking place one week later, via Skype.
Please inform us beforehand of any existing medical issues that Dr Hans should be aware of. Bring your medical file, lab test results and medicines, if possible. These will be an essential part of your initial consultation, where your individual programme will be established.
Unfortunately, due to the challenging nature of our remote location, we cannot accept people with serious physical disabilities. If you are in any doubt about your situation, please ask on the form below.